6.26.2013

T-2 Days to AYC DR

It's almost time, friends!! In two short days I'll be on a plane to the hot, tropical island that is home to the Dominican Republic!

I have been swamped at work and home the last few days and not able to update like I would like to. I have some blog posts ready to show you guys but I literally haven't had a spare minute to compose my thoughts into a proper post!

Since I will be leaving on Friday, I doubt you'll see anything from me until I've landed safely in the DR. If you'd like to keep up with what's going on with our team while we are there, I've created a separate blog for our team to update.

www.thedrteam.blogspot.com

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we spread God's word to the Dominican people!

-Jenn (With 2 N's)

No comments:

Post a Comment